Export Factoring provides you with an advance on your international invoices.
AR Trade Finance offers a wide range of international finance and services to importers and exporters in Australia to facilitate International transactions and protect against credit losses.
This relieves you from having to wait 30 to 120 days to get paid by your international customers. This advance provides you with the necessary cash flow to pay suppliers and employees.
Is Export Factoring right for you?
- Ensures your cash flow keeps pace with your growing export sales
- Enables you to export with confidence, knowing that you can be protected from the risks of bad debts
- Generates cash flow to fund further sales and growth whilst offering extended terms to your export customers
- Access to AR International Trade Finance credit control expertise to help collect debts effectively and efficiently
Who is eligible for Export Factoring?
- Businesses trading locally or with overseas customers on open account terms
- Businesses with no property security available to secure working capital finance or needing property security released
- Businesses needing cash flow to finance expansion/sales growth or which have too much capital tied up in receivables
- Businesses invoicing on completion or shipment of products or services
Why use us?
- Extensive credit checking and reporting
- Ability to work in all major currencies
- Backed by one of Australia’s largest trade credit insurers
- Ability to offer financing on a “non-recourse” basis to approved clients
- Take advantage of our trade credit experience when dealing with new international customers